5 July 2016

pretty fly psi

pretty fly psi


In my last post, I took 2 minutes to explain what the 'World Cup' tag was all about.
Today, I want to explain the 'Chuck-Off' tag.


The World Cup is the winter tournament at FNF - one video per artist, one big contest.
The Chuck-Off is the summer tournament. Rather than having one big contest, there are several smaller contests - Best Single Nunchaku, Best Double Nunchaku, Best Fire Nunchaku, etc. Videos are unedited - maximum two minutes of 'pure' footage.


This vid, from nunchaku legend, Psionics, won the 'Best Single Nunchaku' contest in 2015.
The 2016 contest is due to start next week and the entries are just starting to trickle in.
I'm way too out of practice to get involved this year - but I'd definitely like to be involved next year for the 10th anniversary contest!

Subscribe to get more videos :