20 June 2016

nunchucks-r-us

nunchucks-r-us


Half the fun of the hobby is the online community - sharing vids, swapping new moves, etc.
My old hangout was freestyleforum.net (FNF) - and we had a really good bunch back in the day - people from all over the world with the same infectious enthusiasm for freestyle nunchaku.
I put this vid together as an advert for the forum, based on the entries to the Chuck-Off competition in 2007.

If I'm honest, this is one aspect I'm still struggling with as I find my way back into my old hobby. 
FNF isn't very active these days - like me, most of the old crew moved on.
This makes me sad: I miss the old-school FNF crew, and I hate seeing FNF so quiet!

I've found a great new bunch on the Facebook groups - but I'm still torn between helping them build something new, or trying to revive FNF.

Subscribe to get more videos :