7 July 2016

lab coats

lab coats


On this blog I've labelled them as 'tech demo' vids - intended to demonstrate specific techniques. They're not full-on tutorials, and you can do a tech demo for one technique, or a dozen random moves one after another. 

Sometimes they're well known moves - eg, I did a tech demo of all the passes I knew - I made a few of them up, but most of them are pretty standard  variations.
Sometime they're new moves, or new variations of moves. These are my favourite vids - creative flow artists showing of what they've been working on (so expect to see a lot of these in the future).


At FNF, these are posted on a board called 'The Lab' that Ken Hill (Soulwire) started - so I tend to think of them as Lab vids. This particular vid is my very first Labwork - with three tricky neck roll variations.

Subscribe to get more videos :