21 June 2016

the soul of fnf

the soul of fnf


Before I get too many posts into this blog, I'd like to take a minute to introduce a very special artist - Psionics.
I describe Psi as the heart and soul of freestyle nunchaku.

Psi was part of the FNF community before I joined - back before youtube took off, when a handful of nunchaku enthusiasts were trying to swap tricks via tiny video files in zips. He's a brilliant artist - consistently imaginative and technically impressive (check out the foot-trick combos in this vid!) - and as a person he's just as ace. 

Psi's a well travelled Filipino programmer - and the above video was filmed while he was working in Libya. He puts a huge amount of time into FNF activities - running the World Cup and Chuck-Off tournaments - and while other parts of that admin team (including me) have come and gone over time, Psi has always been there. He is an absolute rock of the community.

Over the coming weeks, I'll try and drop in at least one vid for each of my favourite nunchaku artists - but it had to be Psionics first... =D

Subscribe to get more videos :